Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 25 12 10:57 PM

Tags : :

Dear guildies, friends, and allies,

As you may have already heard, we will be having a massive Holidays lottery on December 29th at 12:00 Noon CST (GMT-6) / 6 p.m. (GMT-0) for all the J&H friends and allies.

We are now accepting donations. The entry fee is 2kgc and a prize donation. The prize donation may be as large or small as you wish. All donated items will be given to the lottery participants, and each 2kgc lottery entry fee will go towards the final prize of all the lottery proceeds we collect.

If you wish to enter the lottery, please contact either AmaAra or Jvg. We will happily accept your entry fee and prize donation until 6 hours before the lottery starts.

Best of luck to everyone!

Ama

“It's called civilization. Women invented it, and every time you men blow it all to bits, we just invent it again.” ~ Orson Scott Card, The Folk of the Fringe

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Dec 2 12 1:10 AM

Re: The Holidays Lottery

Very nice idea! I remember a Christmas lottery a few years ago Too bad I didn't participate then..
So I'm in this time! Just need to think about a donation...

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 5 12 10:49 AM

Just to clarify, winners do not need to be present. Winners may claim their prizes anytime after the drawing

Event Location:

If event time is during 0:30 to 3:30 game time, event will be held in the Trassian Caves - Our Special Cave. [323,450] (just off Iscalrith sto)

If event time occurs during game night time, event will be held in the White Stone City Meeting Hall [25,666].

Ama

“It's called civilization. Women invented it, and every time you men blow it all to bits, we just invent it again.” ~ Orson Scott Card, The Folk of the Fringe

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 29 12 8:20 PM

The list of winners, donators, and prizes is located in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am_KLyBDDkWSdG1oc3lmZ2Y4bHNhZm95em1FeXZjTEE

Ama

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Dec 30 12 12:38 PM

Thank you to everyone, too bad I was not there during the lottery but I spent a nice day with my son at the movies instead

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 30 12 12:55 PM

Too bad I couldn't make it to the lottery.. Thanks for hosting it Ama and jvg, hope everyone had a lot of fun! And gratz to all winners

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 3 13 2:49 PM

Was a fun time! We'll have to do it again sometime.

Congrats to all of the participants

Ama

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help